الثلاثاء، 11 سبتمبر 2018

Milan, home to only Egyptians


Milan This beautiful Italian city near the Swiss border only 57 kilometers, which I could not imagine became an Egyptian city
I heard many young people about the Egyptian youth travel to Europe for work and residence, especially Italy, France, Greece and Britain
When I traveled to Greece, I could only find one Egyptian young man in an Arab restaurant, and I did not encounter any Egyptians on my way
Which is the same in Spain, I have my stay in Madrid, I did not find a few Moroccans very few to exceed the number four during my stay there for a week
But in Italy since the beginning of the trip, the plane is full of Egyptians and came to my companion in the trip, an Egyptian young man did not exceed the age of 18 years on his way to the father who has been living in Milan for several years to stay there at the end of the year to renew his residence permit and of course cut the details of his life there last year and paradoxes between him And between his uncle who lives with him, and also defeats him for his new car in one of the columns by way of his plans with the Italian markets and purchase of construction equipment and clothing
When I arrived in Milan at night and arrived at the hotel after midnight I was surprised that the receptionist was an Egyptian named Ali and I thought he was an Algerian at the very first time. He was staying with his assistant after problems with the credit card.
In the morning, I was surprised that all the receptionists were Egyptians. Mario and George also took turns doing great work, which made me happy to be with them every day and gave me the feeling that I was still in Egypt
With the first exit on the morning of the second day and all the way I find Egyptians working in all areas, especially restaurants, which monopolize the industry of my pizza, you discover that the pizza industry became Egyptian
When you are in the public transport station waiting for the bus, you find the Egyptians there and inside the bus you find them with you everywhere, but they are about a quarter of the passengers of the bus sometimes, indicating their presence frequently
I saw only one of those who match the model of Abdo Mutah to the actor Mohammed Ramadan and another time I saw two models of Abdo Mouta but they were They were in their condition
Unlike the Moroccans, who are present in the streets in a way that is offensive to the Arabs and most of them who are harassing the citizens to ask for help or begging on the pretext that they are providing services, especially at the main train station in Milan, trying to help people to book tickets in the center of the station and also found with them Africans, Help the brothers and provide assistance for their generosity and gifts and unfortunately the police stand close to them and do not even try to request their identity papers
And I thought that these models came tourist visa and then settled after the break visa, but discovered that they came by the sea across the coast of Libya, which is now dilapidated in the risk of the well-known often ends in failure and drowning and very little ends with success
On the day of the final day of the Champions League, Milan was full of Spanish from everywhere. The main train station was a Spanish colony. The masses arrived from Madrid by train and from the airport to the center of the city by buses to gather to go to the stadium and of course it did not pass smoothly. Besides the songs, In the field and the establishment of dozens of tents and the joy of kiosks and restaurants for the massive sales that have been made for thousands of fans have fired rockets and colored missiles constantly, calling the police forces and special forces to prevent them from such practices within the train station
And the station next to being an important impact is a wonderful artistic and fun for visitors can spend hours in hours without improvement because it is considered a major airport and not a train station Valalhp original paintings painted on the walls for nearly 150 years and sculptures carved on the walls and glass and original windows technical and dozens of restaurants And coffee shops in the big station, which contains all Materid and Laddai question, the huge plate contains all the information and paintings under the dates of trains and prices and machines scattered throughout the station can book and inquire about prices and dates and there is touring I think that Switzerland is close to Milan, but not so far. Only 57 km can you cut it in 45 minutes by regular train. There is a train every hour to the city of Chiasso, the first Swiss city on the border, to be met by the Italian Minha Como. And of course you can enter Switzerland as long as you have a visa and your visa is subject to visa and unfortunately did not allow me to travel there as I wish after a short visit to Turin that the Italian city decided to go on the second day of Switzerland, especially since the train cost only 5 euros and a half Yablash
But heavy rain, lightning and thunder continued throughout the second day I have my return from Turin continuously until about three and a half pm, which blew up the idea of ​​traveling to Switzerland and saddened me strongly, especially as I will return to Cairo tomorrow after a long journey from Milan and stop in Rome and then Independence plane ten and a half evening to arrive Cairo Near 1:30 am
Of course, I was very saddened to miss the opportunity I had during my seven-day trip to Milan. I did not take advantage of it. The trip from Milan to the Swiss city of Lugano is only 120 kilometers away, and the train is only 12 euros long.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Rosie O'Donnell feels like the Menendez brothers' 'big sister

    Lyle and Erik Menendez have more than a friend in comedian Rosie O'Donnell. They have a "big sister." O'Donnell is...