الاثنين، 30 ديسمبر 2019

All about streets Greek food




you see a lot of them around the Acropolis and if right these donuts are found all over Athens I find them in coffee shops on the streets they're just very prominent big sugar donors right now I'm at this restaurant whole restaurant and napkins it's right in the front of everyone every dinner gods restaurant is a place you just have to come to it's right near the New Acropolis Museum and they serve the best free food I when they're almost every night we were in Athens the first thing at the try is called saganaki which is a Greek fries cheese specialty I think is a lemon on it half actually here we go I can't believe been doing it never done this before like this just look at all these amazing Greek seats they are variations of baklava I really noticed that a lot of the sweets are kind of soaked in sugar or covered in powdered sugar they're very similar to Turkish sweets and they look just amazing this was at a roadside stop when you're on the way back to Athens from meteora one thing you have to try in Greece

 is their moussaka this is the bomb it's amazing that's it plant ground beef bechamel sauce some potatoes and also a tomato sauce base as well it's so good no I mix my Jesus it tasted like lasagna but let's give it a try right doesn't like a tomato base Lavanya but i have delicious prizes really good guys only recommended by far it's the best thing I had in Greece to be honest and this was actually at God's restaurant in the palaka district I was amazed I have my baklava put in it it's filo pastry there's pistachios and a lot of golden syrup cut this in look at all the syrup ribbon this is an opposite necessary all right oh my gosh there we go look at it it's glossy the zero as you crunch the syrup just drips out did you really sleep I like it


but I might not be able to finish up helping another must try sweet in Greece is loukoumades excuses Annunciation buy doughnuts with honey and cinnamon on top well the fear was actually really - others all we think it's gonna be really my face is like honey absolutely it isn't too terribly naughty with cinnamon on it and the donut is crispy it's still warm Greek coffee is unlike any other it's very very rich it's very very indulgent and very concentrated but a good cup of coffee in the morning very good very very thick consistency is a slightly green inner side kind of like sauce but slightly thinner than a fall you can tell if you don't see this muddy sludgy thing in the bottom of the cup it means that ain't Greek coffee this is authentic stuff I'm not sure if you can drink this so this is the gyro here and it consists of a lot of work - sorry meat pita as well some people Oh we put up usually the one who a lot larger utopia really role models or stuffed grape leaves is another Greek specialty and inside is rice and herbs and also some beef or pork meat and rice wrapped in reclined leaves and I think I've seen it without the cream sauce

but this restaurant actually we talk in Israel yeah the rain finally is a bit of a freshness letter meant to it my name's me not Rustom police really good sometimes the bunnies are a little harder to chew into but overall a great taste I like how it's covered in sauce sometimes they're not what's a great trip without some Greek yogurt let's see how it tastes and I don't know if you guys have a great day already laughing and have a lot more protein than my regular yogurt this robbery the yoga doesn't be like any other little bit about read in a little bit but all we're all really nice with the honey and rubbery I think the restaurant actually made this yogurt with some goat milk which I'm not very good with so it was a little bit strong for my taste so right now we are about to go to the airport so is our last date but I got some breakfast this is called spawn of popsicle let hope to god I hope I pronounced it right I'm sorry if you are Greek and you're watching this fool myself but basically this is a feta cheese and I think spinach pie just like that so let's get defined although I had a few of these on the trip coffee


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الحصول على تأشيرة شنغن من مصر

    تأشيرة شنغن هي تأشيرة دخول تسمح لحاملها بالسفر إلى أي دولة عضو في منطقة شنغن لمدة تصل إلى 90 يومًا خلال فترة 180 يومًا. منطقة شنغن ه...