الاثنين، 29 أبريل 2019

Italian pizza has become Egyptian


When I arrived in Italy and started my first day in the northern city of Milan, I decided to take the world famous Italian pizza of course, and of course in the famous Domo in the heart of Milan, many restaurants went to one of the streets of March 25 in the heart of the city to eat pizza was the first shock that it is an Afghan restaurant and all of it Of workers coming from Afghanistan

When I brought them to the famous Italian pizzas I found them very thin, pale and semi-burnt, and that was the first shock in the pizza, and I thought it was an Afghan restaurant, and when I went the next day to another restaurant I found each of the workers and delivery workers with Egyptian fireworks, another surprise in a series of surprises Italian pizza in Milan
On the second day, during my tour of the Domo Square in the center of the city and on March 25, and at the corner of Via amatore sciesa n.1, I found a sign pointing to a Turkish restaurant, my heart pizza  . I went quickly because I loved Turkish food of all kinds and when I entered the restaurant I found a new surprise The surprise in the Italian pizza story in Milan is that the restaurant is Egyptian owned by George and all its employees are Egyptians. I asked for a small pizza there and I was surprised that its price is less than the price of pizza in the rest of the restaurants. The price is only 3 euros and the rest of the restaurants sell for only 5 euros .


Pizza came and the truth was very pleased with it because it is
 the real pizza we eat, which is known to everyone, a thick, saturated and full of fat and fat filling, not high-burned and dry

And of course I decided to ask why these pizza in Italy is
 shocking and why I did not find the real pizza in our Egyptian restaurant, the answer was that the real Italian pizza is the original high-burned crunch, but the migration of the Italians to the United States and intensively at the beginning of the twentieth century and the transfer of their heritage there Americans did not like this The type of light snack was fragile. Fat and fat meats were added to Italian pizza, meat, chicken and other types of animal protein were added to the pizza to become a delicious food for Americans with opportunities and goodness.

In this way, the American became a global pizza, and the Egyptians, who are professional in cooking and restaurants, followed the same path. They added the creative roads of different countries, such as the Greek pizza, which is rich in olive oil, the dough is mixed with olive oil, the feta cheese is prepared with fresh vegetables, As we do in Egypt
When I found my place in my Egyptian restaurant, I never lost it during my short stay in Milan. Every day I have a delicious Egyptian pizza and pizza. Also the cheap pizza is only 3 Euros and medium, 5 Euros and 8 Euros large.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Rosie O'Donnell feels like the Menendez brothers' 'big sister

    Lyle and Erik Menendez have more than a friend in comedian Rosie O'Donnell. They have a "big sister." O'Donnell is...